Download the Armoured Vehicles Asia Business Development Prospectus
Limited Sponsorship And Exhibition Opportunities Available
Senior decision makers will be attending Armoured Vehicles Asia 2012 to evaluate the best partners and solutions for their current and ongoing armour procurement projects. Decisions will be made. Partners will be chosen. People will be influenced by the discussions taking place at Armoured Vehicles Asia 2012.
5 Reasons Why You Should Sponsor Armoured Vehicles Asia 2012:
- Raise your profile and position yourself as the global product leader to take advantage of major current and future Asian armoured vehicle investment programmes
- Gain personal access to key and senior decision makers from the Army all at one place, instead of sourcing through your own contacts through individual countries
- Vehicle upgrades, maintenance packages, and refurbishment contracts will be negotiated; decisions will be made by the impression you leave behind at Armoured Vehicles Asia 2012
- Tailor made sponsorship packages enabling you to competitively position your brand and increase awareness of your product or service to your target market
- A strictly enforced end-user to vendor ratio, creating a more intimate environment for networking and knowledge sharing
An IQPC Sponsorship Provides You With:
Networking with Decision-Makers
Networking and information sharing are two major aspects of every Defence IQ event. Several networking breaks are built into each conference and all refreshment breaks are held in the event exhibit hall to maximize exhibit area traffic. The exhibit hall is designed to be the heart of the event, as it is a place to network, meet and share strategies with senior decision-makers involved in the topic area of the conference.
Defence IQ customizes opportunities based upon your objectives. A favourite component of an integrated product mix is presenting a strong business case or case study directly to a captive audience of attendees. Session types include workshops, panel sessions, or technical presentations. Associating your organization with the Defence IQ brand of recruited speakers is an ideal way to position your product or service.
Your corporate logo is included in our marketing campaigns and a Defence IQ event-dedicated marketing manager will work closely with your team in the months leading up to the event to ensure success. This includes custom invitations targeting the prospects and clients at the forefront of your business development goals and a multimedia marketing campaign.
Currently Offering Opportunities in:
- Cocktail Hour Sponsor
- Luncheon and/or Luncheon Sponsor
- Track Sponsor
- Keynote Sponsor
- Workshop Sponsor
- Show Guide Sponsor
- Event Bag Sponsor
- Badge and/or Lanyard Sponsor
- Seat Drop Sponsor
We provide custom sponsorship opportunities tailored to fit your business needs.
Contact us now for more information about available opportunities!
For more information and full details please contact our dedicated sponsorship team on +65 6722 9388 or at email@example.com